The base has a switch, after loading the battery can turn on the lights to light the flowers at night.
Preserved fresh flower is a true flower, not artificial fake one, which is made by complicated process and seems like a fresh flower in many ways such as color, appearance and sense of touch. It keeps most features of fresh flower and at the same time it could last for 2-3 years, and even more years if you treat carefully.
Preserved fresh flower could be sent as gifts on many occasions:Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving day, Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, Proposal, Wedding, Bridal Shower, Baby Shower and any Party Favor.
Product Name: Eternal flower big bottle
Material: Silk Flowers
Product Volume: 22.0 * 14.0 * 16.0 cm
Gift box size:16 * 16 * 26 cm
Product weight: Net weight 0.6kg. Gift packaging 1kg.
Product Description:Eternal rose with hydrangeas with grass let love long-term preservation!
Notice: it is normal if there is slight crack on petals on the way, please cut it based on the shape of flower and it won’t destroy the beauty.
- The removable glass dome is placed on a wooden base,please be carefull when you open the box.
- All these preserved flowers are handmade. It is a cute and romantic gift to your family, friends, lovers and symbolizes your best wishes and love to them.
- Eternal rose is very pampered, do not touch a lot,no water.Do not put outside, no sunshine. If dirt,use hair dryer blowing cold, dust will be blown away. if indoor humidity,dom’t put long time exposed to air. In the dry environment, make it longer life
- Preserved fresh flower could be sent as gifts on many occasions:Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving day, Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, Proposal, Wedding, Bridal Shower, Baby Shower and any Party Favor.
- Please don’t touch it sting hand by hand directly If you don’t like to use scissors to cut to living flower petals slightly. 1 to 2 pieces of falling leaves are all belong to normal phenomenon, which will not affect the overall ornamental effect.